Top Ten Reasons to eat MORE fruits and veggies
- Taste Great!
- Fun to Eat! Some crunch, some squirt, some you peel...some you don’t, and some grow right in your own.
- Quick, Natural Snack. Fruits and veggies are nature’s treat and easy to grab for a snack.
- Variety. Fruits and veggies are available in an almost infinite variety…there’s always something new to try!
- Vitamins & Minerals. Fruits and veggies are rich in vitamins and minerals that help you feel healthy and energized.
- May Reduce Disease Risk. Eating plenty of fruits and veggies may help reduce the risk of many diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and some cancers.
- Low in Calories. Fruits and veggies are naturally low in calories.
- Fiber. Fruits and veggies provide fiber that helps fill you up and keeps your digestive system happy.
- Convenience. Nutritious in any form – fresh, frozen, canned, dried and 100% juice so they’re ready when you are!
- Color & Texture. Fruits and veggies add color, texture … and appeal … to your plate.